Keeping things tight to keep your turbines spinning
Your turbines are engineered to generate clean power day in, day out for decades. Your bolts hold it all together. You need to be sure they are properly tensioned the first time around, and be able to inspect them to be sure they stay that way.
TurnaSure offers a full line of DTIs for wind turbines, from blade bolts, to anchor bolts for the foundation, to tower bolts, nacelle and gearbox bolts. Every bolt in the system must be properly tensioned to ensure the integrity of the entire system. Turnasure DTIs ensure the every bolt is properly installed to its engineered required tension.
Our product line covers all metric sizes from M8 through M64 and inch sizes 1/2” through 3”. TurnaSure DTIs are available to the following National Standards:
- ASTM F959
- ASTM 959M
- ASTM F2437
- BS 7644
- CEN 14399-9
- Custom DTIs are also available upon request.
Engineering Benefits of Turnasure DTIs for Wind Turbines
- Provides Assurance of Slip Resistance
- No loosening of bolts due to vibration
- Better fatigue resistance
- Minimizes the affects of prying action
- Improves structural rigidity
- TurnaSure DTIs are the most accurate by far
- read more about engineering benefits...
Maintenance & Inspection Benefits of Turnasure DTIs for Wind Turbines
- Improved precision of measurement
- Reduces inspection costs
- Safer for inspectors
- read more about inspection benefits...